Thursday, October 29, 2015

When it rains it pours

Here I am again, I have not heard from my husband, Mark B. Villarino.  As I last mentioned it was confirmed that I have HER2+ breast cancer.  My initial treatment is supposed to start on 5 Nov. 15.  As misfortune would have it my car is temporarily out of commission.  The seal known as trany is worn out and all transmission fluid gets pressed out when I drive.  I do not have the money to have the repair done right now, it cost up to $1500.00 which at this moment I do not have.  When I said "when it rains it pours" this is one of those moments.

     I live deep in the Mojave desert with no public transportation and it appears that there are no more charities who repair cars for someone like me.  I am a 75 year old disabled American veteran on a fixed income.  It will take me months to save enough money to have my car repaired.  My cancer in the meantime keeps growing; I am in a pickle with no where to go for the moment.  Most of my friends died and those alive drive no longer or have no car either.

     I need my husband for emotional support only he couldn't care less about my health condition, what am I to do?  I have no car, no husband.  I want to live many more years and live to talk about my present bout with breast cancer.

     Somebody, please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment