Thursday, October 2, 2014

Elder Abuse

Elder Abuse

     In 2012 President Obama Signed the "Elder Justice Act".  It contains a section on Financial Exploitation of Elders.  

     I am now 74 years old, a disabled American veteran and now battle with a younger woman who overcharges me for electricity month after month.  I have contacted agencies but nobody wants to help or just does not care.  

     This woman and I entered into a Joint Tenancy and after paying off the mortgage both our names were supposed to appear on title.  I paid half of the mortgage plus her attorney but when she got the deed my name was not on it.  This is clearly fraud on the woman's part and to boot she got her attorney to abet her in her scheme.  The attorney failed in his fiduciary duty to uphold the Joint Tenant Contract.

     Because of this fraud she has control over me until I succeed to get my name on title.  I am tired of  her dictating what I shall pay for electricity.  She is the one with two air conditioners, Bright lights burning 24/7, a big refrigerator, a 50 gal hot water heater and the water well she uses three to four times a day.  She is the energy hog yet month after month the payment she demands from  me far exceeds my consumption.  I have asked for a sub-meter so I can pay for my own usage but she does not want to give up control over me.  

     This woman is a psychopath (con , victim), she is very good with smearing me and her ability to portray herself as the victim gets man to do things like defrauding me.  In other words her attorney fell for her spiel.

     If there is anyone out there reading this blog with knowledge where I can get help to finally get justice, Please contact me via email at <unhealthyloyalty@gmail.com>.  As I already mentioned, I am 74 years old and a disabled American veteran on a fixed income.  I need to get out from under this woman's control.  

     Allow me to enjoy my golden years in peace. 

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omGdT8MO1WA
    LINK TO CHRISTINE VILLARINO IN ACTION THROWING ROCKS AT HER COURT APPOINTED MEDIATOR_THIS IS THE REAL CHRISTINE VILLARINO A FEISTY DIRT BIKE HATING WOMAN WHO WAS ARRESTTED FOR FIRING GUNS AT A KERN COUNTY JUDGE!!!! SEE HER IN ACTION AND LET ME KNOW WHO IS ABUSING WHO!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine Rock Attack - YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omGdT8MO1WA

    Christine Rock Attack
    Play


    HI Mr Conway Christine Villarino is a wicth casting spells on folks-she went to jail for firing her gun at Mojave Court Judge Corey Woodward and was evicted out of Tehachappi she did 3 mos in Bakersfield jail and they took her guns away, She wanted us to get her guns back and we refused so she went out and built her Armay Quasi hut out back-she does not want to pay any money and blew her power box last week
    The video above shows her in action-throwing rocks at the court appointed mediator the only person who helped her-
    whom she punched in the head when she lived in here-
    we were were EBAY partners selling her China she paid 50 grand for a failed CHINA business she has money
    -she didnt like what Paul said so she punched him in the head-she aint the nice little old lady u think --
    she has a big hate thing going on from her husband whom she wrote a 52 page hate letter so I sing WE just disagree to her-
    she is mad ---hating DIRT BIKERS_EVEN DIRT BIKE CHILDREN
    Calling them human garbage and slimeballs and shooting at them got her locked up holy cow man u givin her money -
    she gets plenty she lied she makes more than she said and spends it all on that old car-its mentally sick!
    Checkout Bakersfield jail-thats why she is here thanks Mary Crowley PS my boyfriend has permanent mark on his forhead
    where she belted him-with her military five finger death blow-yikes! He said she was trying to kick him in the privates so he had to take action



    mary crowley
    To:
    Conwayshow@iHeartmedia.com

    Thu, Mar 4 at 4:07 AM

    Regarding Christine Villarino -when i frst met Christine Villarino about 16-17 years ago she seemed liked that nice little old lady u think she is...My boyfriend says how did you like meeting your first witch?? Didnt i see that Pentagram on her neck? Since I dont believe such nonsense as a church organist I felt protected...Granny Bad witch is out there casting spells i kid you not. I saw her calendar had caught fire form her spell candles-i said Looks like your spell backfired there Christine.. she goes NO that means it worked -Yikes
    As for money she got 50 grand and bought a failed China business which she ran into the ground alot of it sits here in a big container ugly as shit out front
    When I went to help her move she was being kicked out of Tehachappi firing guns at dirt bikers-one dirt biker was Corey Woodward then commissioner Woodward Mojave Superior Court she shot her warning shots which landed her in jail for a 3-4 mos-so her guns have been removed-if you want to know about her-the RUTAN Brothers came to her trial and said all kinds of stuff bout her -they know her better than me got her locked up for shooting-and calling dirt bikers slime balls and human garbage which we do not allow around here so she is po'd...
    She had cancer it comes if you go round hating everyone-her ex husband --poisoned her son -now he is a chemist for LA ___
    he made 2 house=payments a month and never helped her back after she paid his college thats where id look
    Mark Villarino-she wrote abig BS blog on the internet calling to her husband Mark villarino who left her 50 years ago --its totally nutso-hope those Rutan brothers didnt hear her on your show!!!!! Anyway checkou

    ReplyDelete